Set your school up for success
Are the staff in your school burnt out trying to manage student behaviours, workload and the forever mounting stressors that come with teaching? Do they feel so overworked that they can’t even comprehend new initiatives – let alone implement them?
By focusing on the health and wellbeing of your staff, your school can thrive again.
Download this FREE PDF resource now and you’ll receive:
- Ways to seek feedback from staff and identify your priorities
- Tips for improving leadership approaches to wellbeing
- Tools and resources to create a wellbeing action plan
- Ideas for building relationships amongst staff
- New ways to reduce staff absenteeism and promote staff mental health
- Strategies for increasing staff engagement
👋🏻 Hi, I’m Adrienne - A Health And Wellbeing Consultant For Schools
As a school leader, I was once unhappy, overworked and burnt out. And when I looked around me, I could see I wasn’t alone. Everyone around me was dropping like flies. I knew that if I wanted to function better at work, I needed to function better myself. So I decided to completely overhaul my lifestyle.
By prioritising my health and wellness, I started to feel healthier, happier and more engaged at work. Since doing so, I’ve decided to share what I’ve learnt from my recovery journey. I’ve made it my mission to help schools and individuals beat professional burnout and find their happiness again. And I do it by giving practical, easy-to-implement health and wellness advice.
I offer a range of tailored school wellbeing consulting services to suit the needs, budget and nuances of your specific school:
- Leadership and staff development workshops
- Staff wellbeing consultancy
- Leadership group and individual coaching
- Staff group and individual coaching