Set your school up for success
Are the staff in your school burnt out trying to navigate the many changes brought on by the pandemic, manage student behaviours, workload and the forever mounting stressors that come with teaching? Do they feel so overworked that they can’t even comprehend new initiatives – let alone implement them?
Begin building a rock-solid school culture where your staff and students can thrive.
Take this quiz now to receive:
- INSTANT tailored advice (based off your answers) on where to start on your journey to happier and healthier staff
- Tips for improving leadership approaches to wellbeing
- Downloadable tools and resources to use straight away
- New ways to reduce staff absenteeism and promote staff mental health
- Strategies for increasing staff engagement
👋🏻 Hi, I’m Adrienne - A Health And Wellbeing Consultant For Schools
As a school executive, I was once unhappy, overworked and burnt out. And when I looked around me, I could see I wasn’t alone. Everyone around me was dropping like flies. By prioritising my health and wellbeing, I started to feel healthier, happier and more engaged at work.
I’ve made it my mission to help schools and teachers beat professional burnout and find their happiness again. And I do it by giving practical, easy-to-implement health and wellbeing advice.
I offer a range of tailored school wellbeing consulting services to suit the needs, budget and nuances of your specific school:
- Leadership and staff development workshops
- School wellbeing consulting
- Executive group and individual coaching
- Staff group and individual consulting